– Mr. Heng Fai Amrose Chan is an expert in banking and finance, with years of experience in the industry. Mr. Chan has restructured 35 companies in various industries and countries in the past 40 years. Mr. Chan currently serves as the Board of Directors in DSS Ltd., a listed company in New York Stock Exchange. Mr. Chan is the Chief Executive Officer of Singapore eDevelopment Limited (SED), a publicly traded company on the Singapore Stock Exchange. He also serves as a director of BMI Capital Partners International Ltd. Mr. Chan also serves on the board of Holista CollTech Limited, a publicly traded company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange.
– Mr. Chan formerly served as (i) Managing Chairman of Heng Fai Enterprises Limited which trades on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange; (ii) the Managing Director of SGX Catalist-listed SingHaiyi Group Ltd.; (iii) the Executive Chairman of China Gas Holdings Limited; (iv) a director of Global Med Technologies, Inc., a medical company listed on NASDAQ; (v) a director of Skywest Limited, an ASX-listed airline company; and (vi) the Chairman and Director of American Pacific Bank.
– Samson Lee (or Sam) is the Founder & CEO of Coinstreet Partners, Founding Chairman of Belt & Road TechFin Association, Co-Founder of the Blockchain Centre of Hong Kong, Co-Founder of Ethereum south China community, Chief Crypto-Economic Advisor of Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange, and Honorary Guest Lecturer & Fintech and Blockchain Committee of Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (EDC).
– Prior, Samson held numerous senior management positions of internationally renowned companies, including UCast Asia President, Next-TV President, Ericsson Asia UDN Business Consultant, Movideo Greater China Executive Vice President, Neulion Greater China and South Asia Pacific Vice President, Rovi Asia Pacific Business Managing Director, DivX Greater China and South Asia Pacific General Manager, PCCW Head of Mobile Commerce and early stage management team of Hong Kong’s first publicly listed internet company – TOM Group’s (GEM#8001).
– Samson graduated from the University of Toronto, with a Bachelor of Commerce degree, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, with MBA and a Master of Science degrees.
– Senior advisor to China leading PE & AM fund located in Beijing and HK
– Chairman of the Board, Green Light Stage, a leading independent commercial producer, general manager and consultant company established by Sally Greene in 1994, and it is run today by Sally and CEO and Producer Rebecca Quigley. The company holds a partnership with Sir Elton John’s Rocket Stage to co-produce musicals.
– Co-Founding Partner of KAI Partners, a boutique business advisor based in Hong Kong. The firm exceeded closing business deals for more then 2BN USD.
– Partner & CIO of Juno Capital Group, a privately held top level Chinese family office, which was located in the People Cultural Palace Forbidden City Emperor’s Ancestral Temple in Beijing China.
– Robert Trapp has over 30 years of cross-cultural business experience with both public and privately-owned companies from a diversity of industries – finance, hospitality & tourism, real estate, mining, software, biotech and consumer goods. His expertise is in the areas of operational management, administration, financial management, marketing, and regulatory compliance.
– Mr. Trapp held senior-level positions, these roles included; CEO, GM, Managing Director and participated on several boards. Mr. Trapp is currently CEO of BMI Capital International LLC a registered US FINRA & SIPC broker dealer a premier private investment bank. Mr. Trapp is a graduate of the University of Calgary and Ryerson Polytechnical Institute. He holds the FINRA Series 7, 24, 79, and 63 Licenses.
– Mr.Jérôme A. Schonbachler is Founder of TheMFO, an independent regulated fiduciary & family office services company with offices in Zurich, Geneva, Malta and Dubai.
– He is also the founder and external director at TAAS Capital Fund, the first Luxembourg open-end investment fund with a primary focus on blockchain.
– Prior, Mr. Schonbachler was heads the alternative investment activities for EFG Bank, part of global private banking group EFG International. Prior to EFG Bank, he was the global product manager for both the consumer bank and private bank, creating the third-party asset management offering in EMEA, Asia and Japan. He spent 16 months as an actuary for Sorema UK in the Lloyd’s of London reinsurance market, developing forecast reinsurance models. In 1997, he became a junior executive for Paribas Capital Markets for large business developments; in 1995, and he worked in the capital markets division of Credit Lyonnais as a junior swaps trader.Mr. Schonbachler earned a degree in financial engineering from Ecole Centrale Paris.
– Kishore M ( B.COM , MBA, CEP (IIT), ADSM) worked in Silicon Valley, he is an Ex-Hedge Fund Manager, Ex-Director of Global Blockchain foundation, Founder of Future1Coin – a Crowdfunding Catalyst Company, Founder of World Blockchain Events & Training – a Blockchain Events & Training Company, Founder of Champion Traders Academy – a FX & Crypto Academy, Founder of Future1Exchange – a P2P Crypto Exchange.
– He has over a decade of experience in the Stock, CFD, Forex, ADR’s, Commodities, Index, Futures, Options & Cryptocurrency. He received his Master in Business Administration from Institute for Technology and Management in association/collaboration with Southern New Hampshire University Manchester, USA earlier known as New Hampshire College, Mastering Alternative Investments Certificate from INSEAD Campus in Singapore, his certificate in Computer Network & Internet Applications Course(CEP) from IIT Kharagpur and his Advance Diploma in Computer Systems Management from NIIT.
– Xiaochen Zhang, President of FinTech4Good, leads to introduce impactful fintech and blockchain solutions to frontier markets through incubation, acceleration and investment.
– He is the Chairman of the Global Digital Economy Leadership Council, and serves on the Crowdfunding Professional Association Board of Directors, UN ESCAP Digital Economy Task Force and as a senior advisor of the China Social Entrepreneurs Foundation and Inter-America Development Bank. He is also the founder of Blockchain Frontier Group and host of the FinTech in China show and Blockchain Million Show.
– He brings more than 17 years of thought leadership and global experience to build impactful solutions and scale up innovative ideas in North America, Africa, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Prior, Xiaochen advised government agencies and multinational organizations on innovation, emerging technologies, and investment in positions at the World Bank, and United Nations.
– Floyd DCosta is the co-founder and CEO of STO Global-X, and has over 16 years of international professional experience.
– Floyd spent over eleven years with Capgemini in multiple roles setting up and orchestrating new global practices.
– An alumni of the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, Floyd also holds a Masters Degree in Information Systems and has completed exec programs in social entrepreneurship and venture capital.
– Previously Digital Asset Trader at Lotis Group managing OTC trades. At Bandenia Bank facilitating access to banking requirements for International Clients & trade funding solutions, globally tailored to each clients requirements.
– Was Marketing Director for city law firm. Assisting law firms acquire funding. Managed solicitors in Immigration law firm. Consulted on financial mis-selling campaign for large law firms.
– Neil Staunton has extensive experience in technology and startups, having worked and created business solutions with Microsoft and Google Cloud, and then on to Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning and AI in the past 5 years.
– Neil has co-founded Crypton (.ai) in 2017 with a vision to apply machine learning to predict changes in cryptocurrency prices and that vision is a now a reality and has gone live in January 2019 with a fully automated cryptocurrency trading platform and proprietary fund.
– Samuel is a mathematician, business executive, inventor, and STEM polymath. As the CEO and a Co-Founder of Geometric Energy Corporationsince June 2015, he delivers mathematical and scientific consulting to industry, academia, and government.
– J.D. Salbego is a recognized global executive consultant, advisor, international speaker, and published author with deep expertise in guiding blockchain startups, crypto funds, enterprises, and governments to navigate complex issues related to growth strategy, token launch, international/cross-border expansion, investor relations, fundraising, operations, & capital markets. He has a proven track record of guiding entrepreneurs to analyze strategies & define needs, matching startups with resources, & executing major deals with confidence.
– He currently serves as CEO of the blockchain consulting firm Legion Ventures, and advises many other companies including Google’s Startup Grind, a global startup community of 3M entrepreneurs with operations in 400+ cities & 120+ countries.
– Dr Patrick Schüeffel is a seasoned banking professional and an advocate of FinTech and asset-tokenisation.
– Patrick is adjunct professor at the Institute of Finance of Fribourg’s School of Management. His research interests focusses on the areas of Entrepreneurship in Banking & Finance, Innovation, Strategy, International Business and Fintech.
– Prior, Patrick served as the Chief Operating Officer of Saxo Bank (Switzerland) and was a member of the Senior Management of Credit Suisse. At Credit Suisse he was the responsible global innovation officer of “Investment Services & Products” unit.
– Patrick holds a doctorate degree from Henley Business School at the University of Reading/UK, and a Master Degree from the Norwegian School of Economics.
– Risk practitioner with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry in particularly Financial Technology. Skilled in internal audit, risk management, corporate financial reporting. Well versed with FSA, IFSA, AMLA and Capital Market and Services Act. Strong business development with Bachelors of Laws (LLB) from the University of London and ACCA.
– Jessica has been a panelist in various international blockchain conferences. She is a blockchain and cryptocurrency enthusiast. In the past, She has consulted various ICO projects. She helped clients to develop, draft and maintain compliance policies/ procedures, outlining firm requirements and regulations.
– CEO at Koherent Inc. Sean is an expert in cross-border transactions in finance, technology, infrastructure, media, and entertainment. Structuring various private equity and project financing deals with leading global institutions under his family office, Koherent Incorporated.
– Sean has also co-chaired a number of iconic investment forums with other family offices and financial institutions at the United Nations, and World Energy Forum.
– Mr. Koh is a partner of the leading stock market for tech unicorns Equidate and its fund Equidate Asset Management (EquiAm).
– Mr. Koh manages and produces some of the top global artists and his companies worked with top artists such as Beyonce, Britney Spears, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Jessica Jung, among others.
– With over 16 years of experience in Cyber Security, IT Governance, Risk & Compliance and IT Infrastructure, Narayan is an innovative thought leader responsible for strategizing, implementing Risk Management & Cyber Security.
– He was previously the CISO and Head – IT Risk & Compliance with India’s National Stock Exchange (NSE) – Technology; building NSE’s IT Risk Management strategic plan, roadmap, methodology, policies, governance, reporting and security programs, including “Governance, Risk and Compliance” and a Security Operations Center (SOC).
– He is a member of World Federation of Exchanges, National Securities Depository Ltd. and a member of the ISMG Editorial Advisory Board.
– Victor Chow is a serial entrepreneur, investor and senior corporate leader in venture capital, start-ups, telecommunications, ICT, financial and education technologies.
– Currently, he is the CEO of SmartFunding – a Monetary Authority of Singapore’s CMS (Capital Market Service) licensed peer-to-peer lending and crowdfunding platform.
– Prior, he was the Global COO of Cloud Business & Data Centers of Huawei Technologies.
– Victor holds a Bachelor of Engineering (A.I.) Degree from the University of Glasgow in Scotland, a MBA (Marketing) from University of Leicester and post-graduate qualification from Shanghai JiaoTong University in China.
– Gabriel is a Venture Partner at Alpha Omega Capital Partners, General partner at Stats Ventures and Producer for The FinTech Times Japan as well as advising on numerous blockchain companies.
– With an infectious enthusiasm for technology and innovation was drawn to blockchain in 2014. Currently focusing on business development, investor relations and market strategy for digital assets across Asia and Europe.
– Having lived in Japan since 1999 he has developed an extensive network of partners, investors, HNWI, family offices and influencers in the FinTech and Blockchain scene.
– President – Nordic IT Association, a leading Disruption and Human Centered Innovation throughout the Nordic Region and beyond. A non profit private members organisation focusing on Collaboration, Peer to Peer Kowledge sharing, Research and Development: BPO (ITES) , SaaS/Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Agile, Innovation, Digitalisation, BI, Ethical Artifical Intelligence/Automation , IoT, eHealth and Blockchain
– The Ambassador – Nordic Blockchain Association
– Board Member of Loughborough University Centre for Global Sourcing and Services, Loughborough University
– Chief Director of Real Estate Blockchain Institute, Apr 2018 – Present
– Co-founder & CEO of Real Asset Platform, Apr 2018 – Present
– President of Platform Holdings, 2014 – Present
– Co-founder & CEO of DREAMchain
– CEO of Woolim Development, Jan 2009 – Aug 2014
– New Business Development of Woolim Construction, Sep 2001 – Dec 2008
– Chris is a young and confident individual with the skill to relate to people and professionals at all levels. Well experienced in the local market, with key-network contacts developed during the education and work in Dubai and UAE for the past 20 years.
– Chris is a focused achiever and a team catalyst to exceed targeted KPI’s. Custom to performing in self managed working environment with the ability to manage and complete comprehensive projects within the agreed time-frame.
– Maximilian is an experienced professional in venture capital and the blockchain industry, as well as an ardent enthusiast of Fintech and Crypto.
– Maximilian has worked as a fund manager for CryptoBazar where he helped dozens of companies through all token processes and helping them on international exchanges.
– Maximilian is fluent in Russian and English. He has a bachelor of science in Economics from Finance University under the Government of the Russian Federation and holds a master’s degree in Finance from the Presidential Academy of the Russian Federation.
– Joshua Hawley – is the founder of the Mauritius Blockchain Advisory Foundation and Co-Founder of the Mauritius Ethereum Alliance.
– He is a Blockchain and DLT advisor, speaker and writer. He is a blockchain enthusiast advising Government, Industry, Startups and established Enterprise on how to couple their existing operations with blockchain technology.
– He studied Quantum Consciousness under Dr. Ravi Gomatam in Berkeley California at the Bhaktivedanta Institute. His primary interest lies in the logistics of marrying legacy systems and asset classes with blockchain technology.